PRE-BOARDING INFORMATION FORM / Instructions for passengers
Following the instructions of the Greek Authorities for dealing with the spread of COVID-19, please see below the revised Pre-Boarding Passenger form.
The revised form includes the addition of questions regarding the results of tests and vaccinations, as posted on the official website of the Ministry of Shipping and Island Policy (https://www.ynanp.gr/el/gr-epikoinwnias-enhmerwshs/odhgies-kai-erwthmatologia-epibatwn-gia-ta-ta3idia-me-thn-aktoploia/)
1. Travel from mainland Greece ports (Piraeus, Rafina, Lavrio, Kavala, Volos and Thessaloniki) to the Greek islands:
- All passengers must complete the “Pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire” and deliver it together with their ticket, to the vessel's Chief Purser during boarding, before the vessel’s departure.
- Passengers have also to present one of the following certificates (in electronic or printed form) before boarding the vessel:
- Vaccination Certificate (14 days after the second dose) or
- Negative result of Molecular Test (PCR) carried out up to 72 hours prior to travel, or
- Negative result of Rapid Test conducted up to 24 hours before travel, or
- Negative result of a Self-Test conducted up to 24 hours before travel, the result of which must be declared on the Pre-Boarding form, or
- Documentary proof of having recovered from Covid-19, at least 2 months since infection, and no more than 9 months, before the departure date
The obligation to present a negative PCR Test, Rapid Test or Self-Test result, if there is no Vaccination Certificate, is valid for all passengers over the age of 5.
2. Travel from the Greek islands to the mainland Greece ports (Piraeus, Rafina, Lavrio, Kavala, Volos and Thessaloniki):
All passengers must complete only the “Pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire” (pdf attached) and deliver it together with their ticket, to the vessel's Chief Purser during boarding, before the vessel’s departure.
3. Travel between the Greek islands (e.g. Rhodes-Symi, Rhodes-Kos, Syros-Tinos, Syros-Mykonos, etc.):
Passengers are not required to complete the “Pre-boarding health declaration questionnaire” or to present any of the above-mentioned certificates.
The use of a protective mask during boarding / disembarking, as well as during the trip, is mandatory.
Learn more about the useful documents regarding your trip from/to Italy, here