Attica Group achieves ISO 27001:2013 Certification for Information Security Management System
Attica Group, parent company of SUPERFAST FERRIES, BLUE STAR FERRIES and HELLENIC SEAWAYS, is proud to announce its certification according to the international standard ISO 27001: 2013 for the Information Security Management System (ISMS) applied by the Group. The said certification was obtained in March 2020 by BM TRADA, an accredited Inspection and Certification Agency by the British certification body UKAS.
The ISO 27001: 2013 certification concerns the operation and management of the Group’s Data Center infrastructure, including servers, networking equipment, environmental control devices, storage equipment and physical access processes.
Obtaining and maintaining the aforementioned certification presupposes strict adherence to specific security policies and procedures for the protection of the Group's information systems, equipment, confidential information it manages, including those relating to personal data.
According to ISO 27001: 2013 certification, Attica Group adopts the best practices and the strict requirements of the International Standard for the continuous improvement of the Information Security Management System (ISMS). The certification is a practical recognition of the Group's commitment to continuous development and evaluation of its processes, for the application of high quality standards in its services, as well as for its commitment to secure the data management of its customers and partners.
WEB Check in / e-ticket for BLUE STAR FERRIES & HELLENIC SEAWAYS
Attica Group, parent company of SUPERFAST FERRIES, BLUE STAR FERRIES and HELLENIC SEAWAYS, is proud to announce the introduction of the e-ticket/boarding pass application on domestic routes, building the new digital age in Greek ferry services.
The goal of this new app is to improve services, make transactions more convenient for passengers, and simplify boarding and travel procedures. Visitors from all over the world, as well as island residents, who travel frequently by ferry, will now have the possibility to make their reservations much easier and receive and store their tickets and/or boarding passes.
The procedure is very quick and convenient, as users are only asked to use the two unique codes they receive together with the booking confirmation of their reservation. WEB Check-in and e-tickets are available 48 hours before the vessel’s departure, and the whole process is carried out exclusively on the BLUE STAR FERRIES and HELLENIC SEAWAYS websites (www.bluestarferries.com & www.hsw.gr).
The e-tickets can be stored on any smart personal device (smartphone, tablet, etc.), in the Wallet & Passbook applications for IOS and Android, respectively, while alternatively can be printed on A4 paper. When boarding the vessel, passengers simply show their printed or e-ticket/boarding pass, accompanied by the necessary identification document (ID, passport or driver’s license, etc.).
The implementation of the application was carried out by CRS LIKNOSS.
By implementing digital procedures, Attica Group aims to optimize passenger services and travel experience.
Attica Group implements specific and effective infection prevention measures certified by Bureau Veritas
The Bureau Veritas label ‘SAFEGUARD’ demonstrates that on each of Attica Group’s vessels specific procedures are being implemented to address COVID-19 related biological risks, aiming at safeguarding human health.
Attica Group, parent company of SUPERFAST FERRIES, BLUE STAR FERRIES and HELLENIC SEAWAYS, with a high sense of responsibility towards its passengers, has been taking all necessary precautionary measures from the first moment the COVID-19 pandemic occurred. The focus has been on the protection of the passengers and crew members of its vessels in close collaboration with the requirements of NPHO (the National Public Health Organization) in Greece and all competent authorities.
With the tourist season now commencing and the transportation of passengers to and from the Greek islands now permitted, Attica Group is using the new service ‘Restart your business with BV’ in cooperation with Bureau Veritas, world leader in testing inspection and certification, in order to certify the quality and reliability that have established the Group as a top provider of maritime passenger transport.
Introduced in May, “Restart your business with BV”, addresses biological risks, as posed by COVID-19 and other infections, providing procedures and measures to protect people. The new service includes a framework of standards, which after the completion of strict audits and certification, is validated through the new Bureau Veritas label ‘SAFEGUARD’, providing operators, crew and passengers with the confidence that dangers occurring from potential infections or pandemics are being addressed effectively.
10 vessels of Attica Group have now been certified by Bureau Veritas, acquiring the Bureau Veritas label “SAFEGUARD”, recognizing the successful completion of Bureau Veritas audits and that the ships and company are in conformity with health, safety and hygiene requirements; that procedures have been applied correctly; and that the operator has trained the crew and the necessary shore personnel.
Mr. Spyros Paschalis, CEO of Attica Group commenting further said: ‘Attica Group is systematically implementing measures towards the protection of the health of its passengers and crews on board its vessels. Since the first day of the outbreak of COVID-19 we intensified and adapted our procedures accordingly, remaining always in close collaboration with the Health Authorities. During this process we became familiar with “Restart your Business with BV”. Bureau Veritas, after checking carefully our procedures and based on the standards it has established, concluded that they are being implemented correctly and proceeded to the issuance of certification for each vessel with the SAFEGUARD label, demonstrating that the services offered by Attica Group are effectively addressing health, sanitation and hygiene requirements. I would like to thank Bureau Veritas for their cooperation and to welcome our passengers onboard for a magnificent and hygiene-protected trip.’
Mrs. Paillette Palaiologou, Vice-President for the Hellenic, Black Sea and Adriatic Zone, Bureau Veritas, Marine & Offshore, commenting said: ‘It’s been a pleasure to work with Attica. This customized service is helping Attica put in place and confirm that the measures they have established meet the required standards to provide confidence. As of this morning our RYB team has audited 10 ships in Attica’s fleet and we are very pleased to now issue the first certificates and the accompanying SAFEGUARD labels. This service is all about protecting people, fitting perfectly with our core mission as a class society. Part of the reason we can address these issues so effectively is the combination of our specific marine risk expertise and the BV group’s 78,000 employees working in all industries to help address the reality of pandemic risk.’
About Bureau Veritas
Bureau Veritas is a world leader in laboratory testing, inspection and certification services. Created in 1828, the Group has more than 78,000 employees located in more than 1,500 offices and laboratories around the globe. Bureau Veritas helps its clients improve their performance by offering services and innovative solutions, in order to ensure that their assets, products, infrastructure and processes meet standards and regulations in terms of quality, health and safety, environmental protection and social responsibility.
Bureau Veritas is listed on Euronext Paris and belongs to the Next 20 index. Compartment A, ISIN code FR 0006174348, stock symbol: BVI.
For more information, visit https://www.bureauveritas.gr
Attica Group publishes 11th Corporate Responsibility Report
Attica Group published its 11th consecutive Corporate Responsibility Report, demonstrating its commitment to conduct its business with transparency and accountability.
The 2019 Report is published amid the extremely unfavorable conditions caused by the outbreak and global spread of the COVID-19 pandemic.
The 11th Corporate Responsibility Report refers to all Group activities in the Eastern Mediterranean Sea during the period 1/1/2019-31/12/2019 and continues to follow the Global Reporting Initiative’s (GRI) internationally recognized guidelines ‘Sustainability Reporting Standards’ (version 2016) at ‘Core’ option, which Attica Group was the first to apply within the passenger shipping industry worldwide ..
The Report focuses on the Stakeholders’ main issues of interest as part of the Group's long-term commitment to operate responsibly, with reference to 85 GRI disclosures, 235 quantitative indicators, as well as to 38 future objectives.
Among other, Attica Group in 2019:
- Reduced its total energy consumption by 5.7% (equal to over 786,000 GJ) and total carbon dioxide emissions by 5.6% (equal to over 59,000 tonnes of CO2).
- Distributed over €470 million in economic value:
- €94.2 million to employees (for salaries, benefits and insurance payments),
- €81.9 million for taxes (including VAT and port taxes),
- €29.9 million to providers of capital (for interest and return payments),
- €21.9 million to agents (for commissions),
- €205.6 million to suppliers (for purchases of goods and services),
- €2.8 million to society (for discount tickets, implemented programs, sponsorships and donations) and
- €34.5 million for investments.
- Conducted internal drills on Health and Safety issues (such as response to emergency situations) and passenger safety procedures to 100% of marine employees.
- Informed potentially over 2 million customers on Corporate Responsibility issues, such as environmental protection.
- Used refrigerants that do not affect the ozone layer (such as R134a, R404a, R407a) in 100% of refrigerators and freezers onboard its vessels.
- Transported from Islands free-of-charge over 82 tonnes of materials for recycling.
- Has communicated Regulation of Professional Behavior to 100% of its employees.
- Implemented or supported societal support activities in 100% of the islands it serves.
- Increased the total value of societal support activities by 24.8%.
- Spent 77.2% of total procurement expenditure to local suppliers and 15.4% to small and medium-sized enterprises (up to 50 employees).
- Was subjected to 45 inspections from local authorities for food hygiene and safety, with no recorded non-compliance incidents.
- Had no violation cases concerning main principles and rules of professional behavior, corruption incidents or bribery incidents related to its employees.
- Increased by 4.4% the number of quantitative indicators it makes reference to within the Report.
Commenting on Attica Group’s Corporate Responsibility Report, the Group’s Chief Executive Officer Mr. Spyridon Paschalis underlined
«Under the new circumstances in the business environment due to the global pandemic, Corporate Responsibility will continue to be the guiding compass for our activities, as we will continue to incorporate responsibility into our daily management practices, support prosperity of society, establish positive employment conditions, ensure our passenger safety and reduce our environmental impact.
The 2019 Report reflects our efforts to maintain a bilateral communication and respond to our Stakeholders’ expectations, by presenting our progress, our initiatives and our actions in key areas of our operations, which ensure our responsible operation.
The 2019 Corporate Responsibility Report is available on the Group’s website, www.attica-group.com
Seven awards for Attica Group in Tourism AWARDS 2020
Platinum, in category “Innovation”
Gold & Silver in category “Travel”
1 Gold & 2 Bronze in category “Strategy”
Gold in category “Digital Tourism”
Attica Group, parent company of SUPERFAST FERRIES, BLUE STAR FERRIES & HELLENIC SEAWAYS, is proud to announce that it has been awarded 7 awards in Tourism AWARDS 2020, organized by Boussias Communications. In the official announcement of winners, which, due to the Covid-19 pandemic, took place via posting on the Tourism Awards Winners Microsite on Wednesday, June 3 2020, Attica Group won the following awards:
- Platinum in category “Innovation/Innovative Operating Model or Provision of Service” for the “E-Ticket/Boarding Pass”.
- Gold in category “Travel/Technology Enhanced Experience” for the “On Board Infotainment Platform @sea”.
- Gold in category “Strategy/Contribution to Local Society/Accessible Tourism” for Blue Star Ferries’ “First Aid” Program.
- Gold in category “Digital Tourism/Online Strategy” for the Online strategy of Blue Star Ferries.
- Silver in category “Travel/Loyalty Programs” for the “Seasmiles” Loyalty Program.
- Bronze in category “Strategy/Strategic Investment/Cooperation/Development” for the cooperation with the NGOs “HopeGenesis”, “Volunteer Crisis Rescue Team” & “Metadrasi”.
- Bronze in category “Strategy/Tourism Development/Contribution to Local or National Economy/Major Tourism Event” for the “Hotel & Ferry” program in Samos, Leros, Chios, Kos and Lesvos.
The Platinum award in the “Innovation/Innovative Operating Model or Provision of Service” category for the implementation of the e-ticket-boarding-pass.
The Gold award in the “Travel/Technology Enhanced Experience” category refers to the Attica Group’s @sea on-board infotainment platform. The @sea platform is an excellent example of innovation in the sea travel sector to improve the passenger experience.
The Gold award in the “Strategy/Contribution to Local Society/Accessible Tourism” category refers to the “First Aid” program, which was launched in 2014, in collaboration with the Volunteer Crisis Rescue Team (EDOK). It has been implemented on the islands of Tilos, Amorgos, Santorini, Paros, Naxos and, in 2019 on Leros and Simi. Over 800 people have attended the program.
The Gold award in the “Digital Tourism/Online Strategy” category refers to Blue Star Ferries’ online communication strategy, which directly and indirectly promotes Greek tourism while boosting brand awareness – mainly through Above The Line (ATL) communication vehicles – while creating traffic on the company’s website, bringing a major increase in online sales compared to 2018.
The Silver award in the “Travel/Loyalty Programs” category refers to the Attica Group’s “seasmiles” programme, which provides the ultimate service experience through the use of digital technology building on customer loyalty.
The Bronze award in the “Strategy/Strategic Investment/Cooperation/Development” category concerns the Attica Group’s cooperation with three important NGOs – the “Volunteer Crisis Rescue Team”, “METADRASI” and HopeGenesis” – with the aim of improving quality of life
The Bronze award in the “Strategy/Tourism Development/Contribution to the Local or National Economy/Major Tourism Event” category recognises the implementation of our “Hotel & Ferry” program, which was designed ιn 2016 to reverse the negative climate created by the migration crisis on the islands of Lesbos, Chios, Leros, Samos and Kos. In collaboration with municipal authorities and local hoteliers’ associations, the programme provides for a 30% discount on ferry tickets for passengers who choose to spend their summer holidays on these islands.
Triple accolade for Attica Group in Loyalty Awards 2020
Attica Group, parent company of SUPERFAST FERRIES, BLUE STAR FERRIES and HELLENIC SEAWAYS, is pleased to announce the triple accolade in Loyalty Awards 2020.
Organized by Boussias Communications, this year’s most successful Loyalty Awards featured more loyalty schemes than any previous contest event. The panel of judges included experts, academics, representatives of industry bodies and executives from the fields of marketing, advertising, communications and customer service.
The results were announced on May 4, 2020 and Attica Group was awarded for the third consecutive year for its Seasmiles reward programme, as follows:
ATTICA GROUP – Seasmiles Kiosk – Loyalty onboarding innovation
Best New Product / Service Loyalty Initiative
ATTICA GROUP – Blue Star Ferries #Thaksanartho
Best Short-Term Initiative
ATTICA GROUP – Seasmiles
Best Use of Digital Onboarding
The Gold prize in the Best New Product/Service Loyalty Initiative category awards the Seasmiles Kiosks as the best onboard new product with innovative digital services for the registration and issuance of a physical loyalty card to the members of the Seasmiles reward programme.
The Silver prize in the Best Short-Term Initiative category awards the Blue Star Ferries #Thaksanartho campaign joint a special offer of -50% on Seasmiles' passenger & vehicle tickets on a limited-time action.
The Bronze prize in Best Use of Digital Onboarding category awards the Seasmiles Kiosks and the @sea platform for their digital innovation process that enhances the overall passenger travel experience, facilitates integration into the Seasmiles reward programme (GDPR compliant) as well as for their improved functionality for the onboard-automated issuance of the physical loyalty membership card.
#TravellingResponsibly – Message from our CEO!
In ATTICA GROUP, driven by a high degree of responsibility, we actively participate in the collective effort to limit the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus as well as in the protection of public health, following the appropriate instructions of the competent public health authorities in the countries we operate.
With consistency and responsibility, we continue to implement an array of measures on all our vessels, before and during the trip, in order to safeguard the health of both our passengers and our staff.
Our highest priority is to protect you, from the moment you book your ticket until you reach your final destination, so we take all necessary measures in order to be ready for you when you will be ready to travel with us again.
1. TRAVELLING WITH OUR FERRIES
- We intensified the processes of cleaning and disinfection of cabins and public areas. Our crews have been trained to disinfect all areas of the vessels, using appropriate and certified disinfectants at regular intervals. In addition, a specialized certified partner is frequently performing microbial disinfection of all areas with the cold spray method (ULV).
- Our vessels have modern continuously (24-hours) operating air conditioning units, with special air filtration systems that provide 100% natural air inside the vessels, without recirculating the air from cabin to cabin and at the same time, keeping a constant temperature of 25o-26oC in order to prevent the formation of moisture. In addition, frequent cleaning with specially certified chemicals and change of the filters of each unit is being applied.
- Linen is cleaned and disinfected following all the prescribed health protocols; washing is taking place per type of linen with the appropriate detergents at high cleaning temperatures while ironing is performed with cylinders at a temperature of 170o-180οC.
- Our vessels have the appropriate equipment (masks, gloves, special kit), while special cabins (οr areas) have been prescribed on each vessel in order to isolate any suspicious individual case, ensuring the health of passengers and crew.
- Our vessels have been inspected, certified and awarded the sticker “SAFEGUARD” by Bureau Veritas (BV) (World leader in laboratory testing, inspection and certification services). BV recognized that our vessels fully implement the required hygiene procedures and measures in order to address biological risks, as posed by COVID-19, aiming to protect public health.
- The crew of our vessels is fully trained on hygiene and precautionary matters for Covid-19, and they are properly informed in order to handle any suspect case on board in cooperation with the competent Authorities.
- The large exterior deck spaces that our conventional vessels offer are ideal for each trip.
2. BEFORE THE TRIP
- Book your ticket online. Choose your seat online in a simple, fast and secure way and get your ticket.
- Sale of air type seats is configured in order to follow the protocol “one seat occupied, one seat empty in all directions”. During your reservation, seats that are not used, will not be available.
- Each cabin is provided for use by up to two passengers, unless it is a family of up to 4 persons, or disabled passengers with their attendant.
- Before boarding the vessel, it is necessary to fill in the “Pre-boarding” screening form and deliver it to the vessel’s purser along with your ticket while boarding.
- We recommend you to arrive at the port of departure on time to facilitate the check-in process before boarding.
- Passengers should not travel if they have symptoms of COVID-19 infection (cough, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath and other respiratory symptoms) or have been in contact with a COVID-19 patient the last 14 days before the trip.
3. DURING THE TRIP
- We keep wearing our mask throughout the trip, both indoors and in the open decks. When coughing or sneezing, the use of a tissue is strongly recommended in order to cover the nose and the mouth. The tissue should be disposed of immediately by throwing it into a garbage bin.
- We wash our hands regularly with soap and water or use an antiseptic solution and we avoid contact of hands with the face (eyes, nose, mouth). All our vessels are equipped with antiseptic solution in specially designated areas, both for passengers and crew.
- We keep the minimum distance of 1.5 meter with other passengers when embarking and disembarking as well as in all indoor and outdoor areas. Passengers are not allowed to sit close to other passengers, unless they are travelling together. The vessel's crew will observe the prescribed distances.
- We follow the floor markings when we are waiting in a queue, in all service areas such as the reception, restaurants/bars, shops, toilets, in order to keep the prescribed distances.
- In the lounges we use only the seats prescribed as available for use in order to keep the necessary distances.
- We have placed protective plexiglass divider at the reception of our vessels, in order to observe the necessary safety distances.
- We avoid unnecessary wandering inside the vessel and we take special care of children.
- The use of elevators is only allowed for the disabled and the elderly passengers and a maximum number of 2 passengers is permitted to simultaneously use the elevators.
- We apply strict operational measures to all vessel’s catering facilities. Dishes and cutlery are washed in special washing machines at temperatures above 70οC, ensuring the elimination of all pathogens. Additionally, in all catering points, cutlery is packaged individually and passengers cannot be served by themselves. All food and beverages are delivered in person to each passenger by the competent crew members, following all the hygiene rules.
- Catering operations on our vessels have been contracted to a concessionaire who is certified with ISO22000, Food Safety Management System, and applies HACCP principles (Hazardous Analysis Critical Control Point), ensuring hygiene-safe food preparation for our passengers.
- We keep our passengers well informed about COVID-19 prevention measures with continuous relevant announcements through our public address system and by displaying informative messages on the vessels' monitors.
- If passengers develop respiratory symptoms during the trip (high fever, cough or difficulties in breathing), they must report this immediately to the vessel's crew.
For the last 3 months in the midst of travel restrictions, we continued sailing in order to maintain the country's social cohesion, proving that our support for the well-being of the island communities is steady and constant.
We continued to connect the Greek islands with the hinterland, ensuring the emergency travelling of islanders and the supply of the islands with all the necessary goods, as well as the transport of medical staff and supplies for local health centers.
Today, after the relaxation of the travel restrictions, we have significantly increased our daily sailings, aiming to support the island economy and the Greek tourism to achieve the much wanted “restart”.
With new reduced prices, we are ready to welcome you in our vessels, ensuring you that your protection and best possible service is always our first priority.
All of us in ATTICA GROUP, each one personally, we are now more committed than ever to do our best to travel you responsibly.
Thank you for choosing to travel with us!
CEO Attica Group
We protect ourselves and others from corona virus. We Stay Responsible!
Passengers shall not travel if they have symptoms of COVID-19 infection (cough, runny nose, fever, sore throat, shortness of breath and other respiratory symptoms) or have had contact with a COVID-19 patient within 14 days prior to the trip.
1. BEFORE AND DURING THE BOARDING OF THE SHIP
Passengers must comply with the following control measures during boarding:
- Social Distancing
A minimum distance of 1.5 meters between passengers (and simultaneous use of a mask should be observed. The ship's crew will oversee the boarding process and scrutinize the respect of the foreseen distances.
- Completing the "Pre-boarding" form and handing it to the ship's Chief Purser along with their ticket, when boarding and prior to the ship's departure.
Pre boarding Health Declaration (pdf) for Cyclades, Dodecanese, North East Aegean islands, Sporades & Saronic islands
Pre boarding Health Declaration (pdf) for Heraklion, Chania & Adriatic routes*
*For the Adriatic routes, please visit Superfast Ferries to find all important updates and useful forms.
2. DURING THE TRIP
Passengers must necessarily comply with the following precautionary measures during the trip:
- We keep wearing our mask both in indoor areas as well as on the deck areas of the ship. We make sure that the mouth and nose are covered, we do not touch the mask while wearing it, we dispose off the mask immediately into a trash bin after use and we wash our hands.
- We cover our coughing or sneezing with the inside of the elbow or with a paper towel which we dispose off immediately into a trash bin.
- We wash our hands regularly and thoroughly with soap and water or an alcoholic solution and avoid contact of the hands with the face (eyes, nose, mouth). The use of gloves does not replace hand washing.
- We keep safety distances from other passengers around us (> 1.5 meters).
- We avoid crowded spaces.
- We avoid contact with people who have symptoms of a respiratory infection.
Please see the respective flyer of the National Public Health Organization
- It is recommended that passengers arrive at the port of departure on time to facilitate the check-in process before boarding.
- In case passengers experience respiratory symptoms during the trip, they must report it immediately to the ship's crew.
- If passengers develop respiratory symptoms after the trip, they should seek medical help immediately and inform their doctor about the history of the trip.
3. DENIAL OF BOARDING
Based on the above, if the crew members who carry out the control measures during the boarding assess that:
i. The passenger has symptoms which indicate a COVID-19 infection or
ii. The passengers’ answers on the "Pre-boarding" form before boarding indicate that there has been contact with a person with COVID-19 infection or
iii. The passenger refuses to use a mask on the ship
then the passenger will be denied boarding the ship and the applicable provisions for the use of tickets at a later date or for their cancellation will apply.
In cases (i) and (ii) the trip will be denied for 14 days or if the passenger has been ill he/she will have to provide a medical certificate stating that the criteria for the termination of precautionary measures for a patient with COVID-19 are met as defined by the National Public Health Organization.
 The use of a surgical mask is also acceptable, but it is recommended to use a tissue mask instead, to ensure that the surgical masks are spared for medical staff. The mask with high breathing protection valve is not accepted for use by the general public.
ATTICA GROUP - RESPONSE TO COVID-19 CRISIS
Dear Customers and Partners,
ATTICA GROUP, driven by a high sense of responsibility, actively and consistently participates in the collective effort to limit the spread of the SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.
Our Group has been closely monitoring this emerging situation since its beginning; we are in constant communication with the National Public Health Organization (EODY) and adhere strictly to the guidelines of all competent Authorities as to the appropriate protection and prevention measures.
Our primary concern is the health of our passengers, of our partners and employees. At the same time, we are fully aware of our key role in ensuring the territorial cohesion of our country and maintaining the unimpeded flow of supplies to our islands.
To that end, already since the first incidents in Italy, we have applied a series of precautionary measures to all our vessels and building facilities.
We have formed a special Crisis Task Force, in order to maintain constant update and continuous collaboration with EODY and all competent Authorities of the countries we operate in, thus ensuring the implementation of the appropriate measures for the protection of our passengers, crew and onshore personnel and for the implementation of a specialized business continuity plan for Attica Group.
All our office staff, our crew and our partners have received specific prevention guidelines, as well as guidelines on the actions which they are required to follow should symptoms of illness occur.
Our vessels’ crew are duly trained on health and hygiene issues and have received all specialized guidance by the Authorities on the necessary precautionary measures against Covid-19; at the same time, they have been fully instructed on how to handle any suspected case on board, in cooperation with the Authorities.
Our vessels are furnished with the appropriate equipment (masks, gloves, special kits); special cabins have been made available on each vessel, in order to isolate any individual incident, ensuring the safety of passengers and crew.
All our vessels are equipped with antiseptic solution for the personal hygiene of passengers and crew.
Cleaning and purification of the air conditioning units, cabins and common areas of our vessels, have been intensified and our crew members have been trained to regularly disinfect all vessel areas, with the use of the indicated by the Authorities products.
Certified cleaning services partners have already carried out precautionary disinfections in all our vessels and in our building premises, repeated at regular intervals.
During voyage, we provide constant reminders to our passengers to comply with precaution guidelines, through informational messages displayed on each vessel's monitors. At the same time, our crew members make frequent announcements and recommendations for maintaining the necessary distances among passengers during their stay in one of our lounges, bars or external areas of the vessels and to prevent overcrowding during their disembarkation from the vessel.
We have duly instructed our employees to abstain from in-person meetings or unnecessary transportations; we have implemented a technology driven business continuity plan enabling over 80% of our onshore personnel to work remotely, while maintaining only minimum security staff in our offices.
We have suspended all business trips (within Greece and abroad) and in-person meetings with external partners, opting for telephone communication, videoconference or teleconference, even for internal meetings.
Most importantly: we have communicated to all our employees, at sea and ashore, the need not only for social responsibility, a top priority for us since years, but also for personal responsibility.
All of us in ATTICA GROUP, each one personally, assure you that we will do our utmost to ensure your safety, our safety, the safety of our families and of our society as a whole.
We kindly ask you for your understanding, your cooperation, and your compliance with the guidelines of the Greek State and of the Authorities, so that we may soon be able to travel together again, without hindrances, on the most beautiful journey, "With you as our destination!”
Kallithea, 27 March 2020
IMPORTANT NOTICE !!! SEASMILES CARD AND PASSENGER NAME LIST
The provisions of Presidential Decree no. 23/1999 "Registration of persons traveling by passenger ships operating to or from Greek ports in accordance with Directive 98/41/EC/1998", are amended, according to PD 102/2019 (A΄ 182).
To comply with the regulations, tickets with the use of the Seasmiles card are issued BY NAME in accordance with the data provided upon registration, therefore the member’s profile must include the following:
- PASSENGER’S LAST NAME
- PASSENGER’S FIRST NAME (in full)
- GENDER: Male/Female
- NATIONALITY (i.e. GR)
- DATE OF BIRTH (Day/Month/Year)
In case that the member’s profile is found to be incorrect, then no ticket can be issued by using the Seasmiles membership card and the points collection will not be valid.
New innovative service with Seasmiles kiosks!
Attica Group has launched the Seasmiles Kiosks on board all vessels of SUPERFAST FERRIES, BLUE STAR FERRIES and HELLENIC SEAWAYS. The new service allows a faster registration to the programme along with an automatic issuance of the membership card, enhancing the overall onboarding experience.
Seasmiles Kiosks shorten the process of collecting data to enroll new members into the Seasmiles programme and to issue the membership card while on board, observing all personal data protection procedures.
In addition, already registered members of all tiers (Blue, Silver, Gold) can be informed of the collected points and the Blue Tier members can print the physical card and receive it from the Seasmiles Kiosk.
Golden accolade for Seasmiles at 2019 Loyalty Awards!
We are pleased to announce that the Seasmiles Programme was voted the Golden Award at the Loyalty Awards 2019!
At the awards ceremony held on Tuesday, April 2nd in the presence of more than 200 business people and executives from the largest Greek companies, Attica Group received the Gold award in the category Best in Loyalty & Engagement (Travel) for the Seasmiles Loyalty Scheme.
The Loyalty Awards reward excellence in customer loyalty and reward schemes, making the accolade particularly important. The panel of judges included academics, representatives of industry bodies and executives from the fields of marketing, advertising, communications and customer service.
Attica Group is among Greece’s 20 “Most Admired Companies”
Attica Group, the parent company of SUPERFAST FERRIES, BLUE STAR FERRIES and HELLENIC SEAWAYS, is pleased to announce that it has been named as one of Greece’s 20 “Most Admired Companies” for 2018 according to the country’s biggest corporate reputation survey carried out by Fortune magazine in partnership with the Audit, Tax and Advisory Services company KPMG.
The list was compiled from a survey of more than 300 companies, while more than 1,700 top managers voted for the best companies in their industries, based on the nine criteria of Fortune’s U.S. edition.
This distinction is particularly important because, based on criteria such as innovation, quality of service, extroversion, competitiveness, financial soundness, long-term investment value, human resources management, corporate resource management, as well as numerous Corporate Responsibility actions, comes to reward Attica Group's upward and growing business line so far. The company, true to its values and vision, continues its efforts to provide quality and innovative products and services, creating added value for shareholders and employees that are inseparably linked to its business success.
Online information of your points balance anytime!
You do not have to wonder about all your available points.
Claim online your missing points from your tickets!
Your personal ticket points as well as your vehicle or moto ticket points are credited automatically in your account within 24 hours upon completion of your trip,
New digital Seasmiles membership card!
Use your new digital card which is now available at your personal My Seasmiles account.
Silver accolade for Seasmiles at 2018 Loyalty Awards!
We are pleased to announce that the Seasmiles Programme was voted the Silver Award at the Loyalty Awards 2018!
The award category is the Best in Loyalty & Engagement (Travel) for the loyalty programme which built a constantly growing affiliation with customers, granting them value and privileges and created the appropriate conditions for unique travel experience in the travel industry.
Triple accolade for Attica Group at the 2018 Tourism Awards
Attica Group, the parent company of Superfast Ferries & Blue Star Ferries, is pleased to announce a triple accolade at the 2018 Tourism Awards organised by Boussias Communications.
Welcome to our new upgraded Seasmiles site which offers
Points balance information
Contact one of the Blue Star Ferries or Superfast Ferries Central Agencies